Alliance members have high expectations for each other and for the overall organization. The good news is these expectations are consistently met or exceeded, such that our firms find the benefits of membership are far greater than their investment in joining the organization.
- The Alliance provides carefully vetted business law firms in major economic centers worldwide, such that member firms can refer with confidence when their clients need assistance outside their home jurisdiction.
- Alliance relationships are enduring and go beyond an individual client file. This long-term perspective translates into clear advantages for members and their clients, as their smallest legal issues are handled with care and attention by firms who might never handle another matter for them.
- The Alliance provides clients of member firms with quick access to the local knowledge of law firms in foreign jurisdictions. For our members, they gain this important advantage without the expense of opening and maintaining foreign offices.
- The Alliance provides an informal forum for sharing best practices and management concerns among an audience of noncompetitive peer firms.
- The Alliance enhances the visibility of members with clients, prospective clients and other law firms through LinkedIn, blogs, educational webinars and client newsletters.
- In addition, the Alliance hosts four major meetings per year: an Annual Meeting and three Regional Meetings, which include the Regional Meeting of the Americas, the European, Middle East and African Regional Meeting, and the Asia Pacific Regional Meeting. We also hold several meetings annually within our specialty practice groups.
- The Alliance headquarters office works hand-in-hand with members to ensure they make the most out of their firm’s membership, from addressing individual concerns and supporting firm efforts to assisting members in collaborating with each other.